Being accused of a sex crime can cost you your job, your family and even a lifetime time in prison. The Law Office of John M. Walsh aggressively defends people against these types charges in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Do not plead guilty to the charge, or accept any offer from the prosecutor, without first consulting an experienced criminal defense lawyer. If you or a loved one is charged with a sex crime, contact us for a free initial consultation.
We aggressively defend people charged with any sex crime, including:
- Rape, including date rape, spousal rape and statutory rape
- Sexual assault or battery
- Kidnapping for sexual purposes
- Child molestation
- Internet pornography, including child pornography
- Sexual solicitation of minors using the Internet
Contact the Law Office of John M. Walsh for a free initial consultation.