Being accused of a violent crime can cost you your job, your family and even a lifetime time in prison. The Law Office of John M. Walsh aggressively defends people against these types charges in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Do not plead guilty to the charge, or accept any offer from the prosecutor, without first consulting an experienced criminal defense lawyer. If you or a loved one is charged with a violent crime, contact us for a free initial consultation.
We aggressively defend people charged with any type of violent crime, including:
- Homicide or attempted homicide, from manslaughter to murder
- Domestic violence, including allegations of spousal abuse or child abuse
- Simple or aggravated assault, including assault with a deadly weapon or assault with the intent to commit great bodily harm
- Weapons offenses, from armed robbery to possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- Violent sexual offenses, including rape or sexual assault
Our attorneys will immediately conduct a full investigation of the facts and circumstances of your case, including an examination of the tactics employed by police or law enforcement officers to obtain evidence against you. We will challenge whether there was probable cause for any search or seizure, and that you were advised of your Miranda rights if taken into custody. We will challenge the legality and reliability of any identification made by witnesses and seek to have them excluded based on violations of your constitutional rights.
Contact the Law Office of John M. Walsh for a free initial consultation.