John M. Walsh, Esquire
JOHN M. WALSH concentrates his practice in the area of criminal defense in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Mr. Walsh is a life-long resident of the Philadelphia metropolitan area. A graduate of the Pennsylvania State University, Mr. Walsh attended Widener University School of Law. While a student at Widener, he was one of six students to be selected for the Widener University Criminal Defense Clinic where he represented indigent clients in the Chester County, PA court system.
A significant amount of Mr. Walsh’s practice is dedicated to representing criminal defendants charged with weapons, narcotics and violent offenses, as well as driving under the influence. Mr. Walsh is not only experienced in Philadelphia but all of its surrounding counties, as well as Southern New Jersey.
Before forming Driscoll & Walsh, Mr. Walsh was a criminal defense attorney at the Law Offices of A. Charles Peruto, Jr. and the Law Office of John M. Walsh. Mr. Walsh has successfully tried numerous cases. As a member of the PA and NJ bars, Mr. Walsh has obtained not guilty verdicts in both states. Mr. Walsh has also handled numerous criminal appeals and has successfully obtained a reversal in the Superior Court of Pennsylvania. He has appeared in both high profile and unreported criminal cases.
- Pennsylvania State University
- Widener University School of Law
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court,Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Criminal Justice Section
- Federal Bar Association, Criminal Justice Committee
- National College for DUI Defense
- Pennsylvania Council of Mediators